Wednesday 14 March 2007

Return of the Pineapple Tarts: With a Vengeance

After the first dismal attempt at pineapple tarts before new year, I decided to try out this new recipe to see if it's more suitable. (Actually the first time it would be ok if the pastry is for open tarts instead.) But just in case (didn't really want to waste my limited pineapple jam), I halved the required amount so even if it did fail again, I won't feel so "heart-pain" to have wasted the ingredients.


The steps are pretty much the same but surprisingly, just substituting stuff here and there can make the outcome so different! Anyway, here's the end product...




Looked pretty much the same as the first time I did that, but the texture is SOOooOoOooo different. (Someone actually complained so much so that when it's his turn to make cookies, it actually turned out to be harder than METAL...mine's not that bad, only described to be as hard as stone. Karma, my friend...HAHA)


Not that bad, I'm actually pretty satisfied with this batch of pineapple tarts. MUAHAHAHA.....


Cooking is a form of de-stress for me :P

No comments: