Saturday 10 March 2007

Rotiboy!!!

Yeap yeap...it's Mexican Bun a.k.a. Rotiboy back in Malaysia...


Never really tried making bread before so first time experimenting with it. All I can say is that, it's not as easy as using a bread-maker and there are lots to do...what's more I'm a slow worker.


Anyway, this is the final results of the Rotiboy~!~~!





Okay..............


Not very impressive, but the taste is still acceptable lar. Not comparable to the one in KLCC though. (No wonder they're so popular, NOW I know...)


I had too much topping so didn't really wanna waste it, then became a bit over-ambitious and put on too much topping than I actually should have. SO...the topping melted and covered the WHOLE of the bun instead. And the fact that I didn't really seal the bun properly, most of the buns ended up "smiling"...no no, correction..."LAUGHING" after baking. Presumably laughing at me... Or, it's just a representation of how I behave normally...HAHA!


But still can eat lar...if u're not picky that is.

No comments: