Monday 18 June 2007

Attention please, my dearest cousin!

This is a notification for my beloved and best cousin brother, THE MYSTERIOUS ONE.



Your stuff has arrived, and so much for Hasbro, worried that everyone might not realise what it is, had the word TOYS, put in bold, and the toy in a box way too big for the actual thing. Your TOY, arrived within 3 working days, and so far (from the exterior) it is in perfect condition.





You still owe me 30 pounds, remember OK...MUAHAHAHA!

So so, am I a good cousin or wat? Am I your best cousin sister??!?!? You don't have to tell me, I know the answer already. It's a very big YES.

***************************************

On another note, I woke up this morning only to find I have loads of messages on my MSN but I wasn't logged in. Weird...until I noticed that everything's offline as well.

Reason? The construction work next door dug up Camden's cable and everyone went offline for the whole day.

That is so great.

Just when I needed to check my mail, confirm my reservations, transfer my funds, contact agents, and check the weather, I have no access to the net. In the end I have to drag my lazy bum down to Pandon and use that particular one cranky computer which switches off its monitor every time I touch it.

But alas, it's back now. *whew* I need to get things done...

P/S: There will be no updates after this for some time, so remember to miss me, EVERYONE! :P

No comments: