Sunday 17 June 2007

Bored...and it's Father's Day

Really have to blog about Father's Day meh?!?! So many people already blogging about it, do I really have to? Nope, I don't really think so.

Unless...this involves my father giving me a big, fat wad of cash (GBP preferred), then I shall definitely do it immediately. HAHA!

Note: Who doesn't like cash? I definitely do. And you think so easy to get that sort of money from a banker meh...CHEH! Besides, my parents don't know about this blog (Let my Dad know?? Are you nuts?!?), so I think it's pretty pointless to anyway.

But still, it's Father's Day. So I still did what a filial daughter did: Happy Father's Day, Daddy! (over MSN, of course...)

OK, onto another topic...

I'm SO addicted to J-drama now. Previously it was Hana Yori Dango, now it's Nodame Cantabile.

BUT...maybe too many people have been using Crunchyroll so the bandwidth's busted for the weekend even though I haven't been watching on it for 2 weeks already. *sigh*

Actually I do have the series with me, but it's subbed in Mandarin. (Crunchyroll's a saver in this sense because it's got subs in English) Bah... I can still watch it, but I gotta pause the series to read the subs, and I swear my lappie might just go on a strike if I do that too much. Very tiring for me also OK...to click click click...can't even watch my drama in peace.

The appeal is there...plus it's a comedy. It's stupidly funny, and I'm only in Episode 3. Hehe...

Will be trying in another 2 hours. See if it works then... :P

No comments: