Thursday 14 June 2007

Splurge

I just can't help it. It's been so long since I really enjoyed shopping by myself. Plus, the excitement of getting new shoes. (I used to be "THE Shoe Queen/Freak")


Shoes: My very first purchase of the day!


And there I was, still trying to convince myself that I don't need anything else. Maybe...except some toiletries, which are all essentials, you know!


Halfway there, I saw this...

...which only came with any purchase of 2 of their products.


OK, fair enough. I needed some moisturiser anyway to feed my "oh-so-prune-like" skin after the trip from Barcelona.


So, I got these...



...and also because the lady told me that with the sun range products, like this...



...I would get this as well



But it's not done yet...


And she gave me this...

...which takes of 5 pounds of my purchase. (MUAHAHA!!!)


And and and!!! I'm not done yet...


Within this magazine...



I got this for FREE...



HAHAHA! I can't stop smiling for the rest of the day. And I forced myself to walk back home before I give in to more temptations which lie ahead threateningly.


Then I remember my original intention of going out that day: Need to go to Orange.


Yikes, totally forgotten! :P

No comments: