Wednesday 13 June 2007

HK Style Tea House

Normally people call it "Cha Chan Teng". (Dunno whether I got the spelling right or not, this is the best I can do.)

Wanted to just get some of the pastries and stuff to fill our tummies at first. But then, since today is a rainy day (that's summer in Newcastle for you there...) I was craving for some hot & soupy stuff. So in the end, I ordered Wanton Noodles with Milk Tea.



Wanton noodles *slurp* with a fair bit of sambal-like chilli!!! (not in picture)



Dish: Fried udon with pork chops. Drink: Honey lemon tea. Background: The sambal-like chilli.


I kinda like their egg tarts...and some of their nice biscuits........and the different type of breads...............and also their other pastries.................................and some of their other dishes look yummy too.........*droning*

**************************************************

On another topic, my cousin just said the 'nicest' things about me today.

HopE says:
so i wanna bug u mar


HopE says:
am i irritating u?


HopE says:
am i doing a very good job at that?

Audaces Fortuna Juvat* says:
not really


Audaces Fortuna Juvat* says:
normal leh

HopE says:
y?

HopE says:
normally i'm more irritating ar?

Audaces Fortuna Juvat* says:
no

Audaces Fortuna Juvat* says:
i dun find u irritating leh

HopE says:
is it?????!?!

Audaces Fortuna Juvat* says:
just a slightly annoying itch dat i can't scratch

HopE says:
..........

HopE says:
yeah

HopE says:
too bad hor?

HopE says:
u just cant scratch it

Audaces Fortuna Juvat* says:
o(^_^)o/

Audaces Fortuna Juvat* says:
lol

Audaces Fortuna Juvat* says:
dun feel bad


Audaces Fortuna Juvat* says:
since i can't scratch it means i dun forget u


*Audaces Fortuna Juvat = Uchuujin = Namagomi = Siaoeh = My best elder cousin brother
Can't put his real name cos he said he wants a sense of mystery wor......

Wah...so sweet ar? Never forget me ar??? How come I have this nagging feeling that it's just because of the Dungeons and Dragons ler? :P

OK lar...I accept your sweetness for now lar...HAHA! SEE, how gracious I am? *ROFL*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me? sweet? erm... "little say the useless thing!"

HopE said...

HAHAHA! you stinky boy~! go blow up the boat lar! :P