Friday 15 June 2007

The Countdown

I got it yesterday, in my mailbox, in a small envelope addressed to me. It's been some time since I've got any real mail, so when I opened it, I did not expect to see what I see.






Tickets to my graduation: 5 Guests & 1 Student

At first, I thought that I could only collect them on the day itself from my Programme Leader. (According to the instructions given in the e-mail) Didn't know that they would actually post it to me 1 month beforehand.

Then I just realised, my graduation is just another short month away! However, this also means that my results would be released very very soon. *tsk* *tsk*

***************************************

And next week, I'm going to Europe!!! (YooHOOOooOOOOoOO~~~!) Won't be around for at least 3 weeks, so my blog will be quite dead for almost a month. (Unless I get that very rare chance to blog from Europe, which is highly not possible...) But, there'd definitely be interesting pictures to share when I get back. HAhAHA!

But before that, I would need to finish off the food at home first. Which is quite a lot. I always have this feeling that I don't have enough food in my cupboard and before they really run out, I've already got extras in my cabinet. Which slowly accumulated to an impressive (but scary) amount. So I'm trying not to shop for anything until I finish off the leftovers (both cooked and raw) as much as I can. So I wouldn't have to worry about it when I move out of Camden Court.

Such shitty timing...just when I needed to go on a diet.

No comments: