Tuesday 1 May 2007

24 hours of MY day

I didn't really had the mood the celebrate it, and many people, including Grace, Sih Min and Winnie were like pushing me to do something instead of sleeping it off at home (pretending that I won't be another year older). On the contrary, I didn't get to sleep it off, since it was quite an eventful day.

April 29th, 23.00 hrs
CC called and wished me "Happy Birthday"...1 hour earlier. 'Cos he was going out, but then he was going back to sleep again. (??!!?!) Er...okay...

April 30th, 00.00 hrs
Samantha wasn't home but she bought a Chocolate Gateau cake for us to share (aww...) while Jesmine and Muse hid it from me until midnight. Muse lured me into the kitchen and I saw her, Jesmine and "The Cake" and my present sitting there. But their loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" gave me a fright and I backed 3 steps. HAHA!!!


So I blew off the candles, cut the cake, and we had a piece each. (OK, so I had 2...)

They gave me a jacket too...*gasp*


Grace called me as well, and we crapped for a while. Had some tea, chit chat, and we went back to our rooms. Sih Min messaged me over MSN and we talked till like 3 am before going to bed. (It's 12 noon over in Melbourne, I think...)

April 30th, 10.30 hrs
My phone rang and I groped around for it (still in bed). Uncle Victor called and asked me to get up, since he got up at 6 that morning. I was like..."What?!?? It's TOO EARLY for me to get up". (For a moment, I thought it was my dad waking me up all over again.) Then he suggested dinner at CocoMos, so I said OK. I lazed around in bed for another hour before dragging myself out of it reluctantly. Got some "e-angpow" from my parents, and some messages over friendster and e-mail. Went out to shop for some groceries and came back with loads of food. Chatted with Winnie, until she deserted me for "yum cha" sessions in KL. *sob*

Oh, I got a present from Richard too... :)



















April 30th, 17.30 hrs
Got a message over MSN, asking me to open my door. No one was there, but a box, a package and a card were. It's MAGIC!!! :P I was still preoccupied with the card and package that I didn't see the word "Millie's Cookies" on the box.



I practically lost my head when I saw that. Hehe...one of my ultimate weaknesses.



And the mysterious package contained...














...a pair of horns and matching earrings. -_-" (that does NOT mean I'm horny...at all)

Emily insisted that I should wear that for dinner, so I scrambled to my closet to get something that matches that. MUAHAHA.

But then, when we're supposed to go for dinner EVERYONE disappeared! Can u believe it? And the whole day, I can hardly reach anyone. Got no responses when I asked people to go for dinner. *sigh* Muse went offline for no reason, Jesmine was like MIA all of a sudden, I can't get to Samantha at all, and nobody could get a reply from Mona.
OK lor, thought it'd only be Victor, Joella, Emily and me. At least they're still there.

Wah, manatau~ When we got to CocoMos, EVERYONE WAS THERE!!! And I mean everyone. Jesmine, Muse, Samantha, Richard, Jae, DingYing, Mona, Joella, Emily, Victor and me (obviously...). Apparently, they all collaborated to avoid me the whole day and surprised me by being there altogether! Oh man...and I later learnt that they started planning for it since last week, I LOVE YOU GUYS! How did you all manage to keep it ALL from me?
Alvin called also to wish me well halfway through dinner. :)


Clockwise: Me, Victor, Emily & Joella (after an eventful surprise).


Us girls from 313: (Clockwise) Jesmine, Samantha, Muse and I.
(sounds like some kinda organisation...hehe)


From left: Jae, Ding Ying (happened to be here on my birthday...from France!), me & Mona.


From left: Jesmine, me, Richard & Samantha...with some amazing "ladder" formation. :P

We had a nice Italian dinner and went drinking in Long Bar after that. (there's supposed to be a happy hour night, but didn't really get cheap drinks) Then we bar-hopped to City Vaults (the drinks are much cheaper) and stayed there till like around 1 am. If only we weren't tired/sick/had classes, we would have stayed much longer. Maybe for a 3rd round also. When I got back, saw another birthday message from RueyJiun, but I missed her 'cos she went offline already. (Thanks, oh~!)

But then again, thanks guys!~ Really nice surprise! Will post some more when I get more pictures!

No comments: