Sunday 20 May 2007

That's it??!!?

I can't believe that I'm done! You know, the mixture of emotions right now...it's like SooOoOooooO bloody confusing.

8 months just flew by like that...I just have the feeling that time is moving faster for me now.

NOooooOOOOooooOOOOoooOOOooOOOooOooOOoOo........ *fade out*

But then again, I've got plans lined up before my graduation. Hehe.

YEAP! I'm going travelling! YOOHOO~~!~!~! Europe, you know, almost the whole of West Europe! I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited! *jumping up and down*

OK...calming down, back to present...

As usual, when I'm free, I'll think of stuff to do, meaning: I cook / bake. So this time, I tried making soft pretzels (since I still got a big bag of bread flour left).

Looked OK, soft enough when it's freshly baked from the oven. (But it kinda hardens when it's left outside...maybe the weather stripped of all the moisture)


Pretzels in a group...


Pretzel alone...

2 comments:

MIly said...

yummmy i loved it!!! they was sooo good!!! i think, for me, it's the best what you cook this year!!!!!!! thank you very much for all the food of course!!!!

HopE said...

hehe...i guess this is the closest thing i've made that is similar to your usual food :P
but hey...i LOVE your lasagna *slurp*
so u MUST MUST MUST remember to give me your recipe! :)