Wednesday 16 May 2007

Die S***e, DIE!!!

ARGHGHGH~!!~!~~!!~!~~

Yet again, I can't finish my last question...FOREVER one ah~! *ISH...geramnya*

If only we didn't have to do 3 questions. My hand almost broke from all the writing scribbling, and the room was darn cold today (at least it was for me...). Imagine...when your hands need to move fast, but they just can't. So they move awkwardly instead.

Anyway, wanna put that away for now. I can decide whether to hate S***e or not after I get my final results.

I was SoOOOOOoOoOoOOoooo hungry throughout the exam that my stomach kept growling. But I had nothing else to eat besides instant noodles, and that there would be no water supply after 2pm today, so I wasted NO time at all.

CHIONG into the kitchen to cook the Korean noodles, with some spinach, celery, frozen prawns, and, maybe...an egg.



So I cracked an egg, and see what I got...


A TWIN EGG YOLK!!!

Aishey...If only I had a sausage to go with it earlier in the day: 100% for the paper (HAHA!)
*This part is just a figment of the author's imagination* :P

2 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

hello..

where did you buy the eggs?

anyway, good luck in your exams ya..

ganbatte ne~!

HopE said...

Hi ally~

It was just a random egg in the box of eggs from Food Hall...

Thanks, and good luck to u too~!