Wednesday 2 May 2007

Birthday Cake from CC

I can’t possibly bring back to Malaysia the Millie’s Giant Cookie because:

  1. It won't last that long.

  2. I don't even know when I will be going back.

  3. Who would still eat it after (at least) 4 months?

So, CC “bought” me a cake, very much like the cookie, and “delivered” it to me over MSN.



Then, he asked me to “cut the cake”…

…with this…


I replied, “cuts the cake with the knife”, but that wasn’t enough. He wanted to see it cut.
OKAY… (for narration purposes, I used black color to draw instead)



He still managed to find something to pick on. Apparently, he wanted a small piece. So I gave him a really small one…

Then I “gave” the other half to Grace.


I “took” the rest. HAHA~!

But I think that fella is trying to make life difficult for me, because he wanted the part I already “gave” to Grace. Too late lah…I gave edi. Besides, he wanted a small piece. Does it actually make a difference then? I think not.

Still, thank you, CC! You are the ONLY person to have ever sent me an e-cake. And an ultrasound birthday song...

:P

No comments: